SRGEurope is recruiting for an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Company Administrator with Fund Administration experience also. This Company Administrator is based in their corporate headquarters in Gibraltar, but the company has a global presence.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right Company Administrator to join an expanding and dynamic business in a very “team orientated” environment.
Company Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support for the Company Management department
- Collate and manipulate data consistent with appropriate legislation practices
- Apply compliance and/or legal considerations relevant to the role
- Provide a high quality company management service to customers
- Deliver timely and accurate information and documents internally and externally
- Build positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- Plan personal workload/projects and sets objectives in a proactive manner
- Review and monitor the maintenance of effective records, systems and procedures
- Seek areas for improvement and opportunities to increase revenue
- Adapt workload in line with unplanned changes to priorities
- Work within department to promote teamwork
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory, legal and/or other protocols relevant to the role, including four eyes principle and AML regulations
Company Administrator Profile:
- In depth knowledge of Company Management and Fund Administration practice and relevant
- Legislation in Gibraltar and other off shore jurisdictions would be an advantage
- In depth knowledge of company management and funds in major off shore jurisdictions
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude to work and customers
- Proven ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), and /or Law Degree or equivalent
- Experience of working within the off-shore management sector.
- MS Office Excel, Word & Outlook intermediate level, Viewpoint or similar
- Goes out of his/her way to provide the support necessary to maintain workflow
- Strong Customer focus
- Results Orientated
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
The right Company Administrator will receive an excellent benefits package as well as competitive base salary.
If you feel that you have the necessary attributes as an experienced Company Administrator within the Fund industry and passion to succeed in this position, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Skills: Company Admin | STEP | Fund Admin | ICSA | Excel | AML | Compliance |
|Expires on||5/30/13 12:00 AM|
comments powered by Disqus