German and English speaking Customer Support Representative in Utrecht
Utrecht (stad), Netherlands
Role: The person in this position is responsible for providing the customer with support and solutions to their queries and also improving the company`s procedures to maintain customer satisfaction at all times. Their role includes;
- Being responsible for responding to customer calls on a range of issues, in particular sales and technical queries.
- Providing excellent customer service and transferring their calls to the appropriate departments.
- Being in charge of entering customer orders accurately into the company`s database and proofreading and confirming correctness of orders
- Using customer feedback to continually improve products, services and customer service.
- Familiarising themselves with the company products in order to maintain high quality customer care, to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Responding to customer calls, emails and queries in an appropriate amount of time without compromising quality
- Having an understanding of Microsoft Office; particularly outlook , Avante, CRM and S3 Philosophy
Skills: In the role of customer service support you must have the following skills;
- Fluent German and fluent English
- Over 2 years previous experience in customer service with some contact with inside sales
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries by researching status of orders for repair, return or servicing
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and ability to work well in a team
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional technical environment
Gain: This role will allow you to use your languages and experience while gaining experience in a leading company where you could have infinite opportunities for progression. If this is a role which interests you please does not hesitate to contact our team.
Origin Multilingual is specialist Language Recruitment Consultancies.
With years experience in the field of multilingual recruitment and clients located across EMEA we look forward to discussing your next job opportunity with you.
Ireland+353 (0) 1 685 4448
UK: +44 (0) 20 7136 3000
Netherlands +31 20 808 3008
|Expires on||6/17/13 12:00 AM|
Please note that if you are not a passport holder of the country for the vacancy you might need a work permit. Check our Blog for more information.
comments powered by Disqus