One Terrene International, will be taking over Eurojobs.com as of 01 November 2020.
After running Eurojobs.com for 25 years as an independent company, Harmen Rijks, the founder of the site decided that it was time to hand over the baton to Mario Efthymiou, president of OT International.
One Terrene International, in short OTI, is the parent/umbrella of an international network of organisations involved in adult education and youth work in a variety of fields in Europe.
The organisation was born in 2009 in London, UK and in 2011 in Cyprus and now its network has spread out to more than 14 countries including but not limited to Greece, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and other OTI locals in EU and non EU countries. The organisation has strong partnerships with Eastern European Partnership countries and EUROMED countries as well.
The organisation has been very active in Youth in Action from 2009 and is very active in Erasmus+ Projects since its start in 2014 for all Key Actions youth and adult education. The organisation also selects schools and informal groups that consist of students and teachers from schools as partners in order to influence the school education format, and encourage teaching methods to involve non formal learning methodologies in their curriculum.
The organisation has also been very active in Europe For Citizens programmes and twinning with municipalities and organisations with Italy, France, Bulgaria, Spain, Latvia, Estonia, Greece, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and Cyprus.
Their projects include young people, youth workers, profesionals and participants of any age. They include participants with fewer opportunities and give emphasis on projects that empower minorities and inclusion for people with disadvantages.
OTI has experience in developing methodologies that enhance and develops the following skills:
* Empowering youth abilities and skills
* Awareness for Active Citizenship, balance of responsibilities, obligations and rights of European Citizens.
* Self Confidence building and Employability (CV building, Public Speaking etc.)
* Entrepreneurial Trainings, Skill Development and Workshops
* Non Formal Learning Methodology development and simulations
* Peace Building and Conflict Resolution Projects
* Intercultural Exchanges and awareness projects for understanding differences and gaining respect of these differences.
* Environment and Sustainability
OTI and its network have successfully realised more than 80 mobility projects, proving that the quality of the offered programmes are fruitful, fun, progressive and creative.