The company was founded in 2000 and is a leading procurement consultancy primarily working across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with some projects moving into Asia and the US. The Head Office is in London and their consultants are based in UK, France and South Africa. The company also have a multi-lingual Operational Procurement Support team base in "Cluj, Romania and Sofia.The company specialise in working with organisations to transform their procurement functions from being old-world cost centres to innovative revenue generators.
The company is looking for passionate Front End Developers who care about software excellence – to join a new team developing dashboards.
The company is looking for passionate Front End Developers who care about software excellence – to join a new team developing dashboards. They want people who are mindful of latest technology trends and tools, and have a sharp sense of how to adopt the most appropriate technology to develop solutions that delight our clients.
- You’ll be keen to speak to real users, understand their requirements and develop stand out solutions
- Multiple frameworks aren’t a problem since you are a full-stack Front End Developer
- Creating cool designs is where you love to get stuck in and show what you are made of
- What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology
- Designing and coding great looking apps will be part of the awesome skill set you bring to the developer community
- Mentoring, coaching and leading is something you feel brings its own rewards
- Commercial experience on a similar role
- HTML, CSS (layout, media, typography, selectors, responsiveness) at an advanced level
- Extremely proficient in cross-platform, cross-browser issues, HTML problem solving
- Knowledge of CSS3, HTML5 and emerging technologies.
- An eye for visual precision and attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English
Even better stuff you might know:
- Java (Spring MVC)
- Experience with jQuery/Less/Bootstrap.js frameworks
- AngularJS, NodeJS and ReactJS
- Familiarity with Git, Maven, Jira
- Understanding of the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP)
- Understanding of and experience with application architectures (client/server, web, database)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016.