Looking for a challenging position in an
international research organisation?
Join the ESRF, the European Synchrotron!
The ESRF, the European Synchrotron, is an international research facility based in Grenoble, France. Thanks to high-level, innovative engineering and cutting-edge vision, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research institutions worldwide, welcoming more than 6 500 scientists every year in fields such as biology, medicine, chemistry, earth and environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials and surface science, and physics. The ESRF is supported by 21 countries and employs 600 staff.
We are currently seeking to recruit a:
Finance Assistant JOB DESCRIPTION
Time-limited position (4 - 6 months)
You will work in the Budget Unit, and you will be involved in budget management and forecasting.
Your missions are the following:
- Implement the annual budgets, and their revisions on a half-year basis
- Analyse the budget variances and their regularisation in liaison with concerned divisions
- Produce the monthly financial statements
- Input the accounting association of orders and verify the compliance with purchasing procedures
- Analyse the Personnel Costs and produce the forecasts calculation
- Contribute to the activity of the service