Our client an Innovative IT software company specialising in a very niche market is looking for a dynamic AP specialist to join a busy but fun team.
This role is available IMMEDIATELY offering a competitive salary.
Location, location - Georges Quay!
* Manage AP. Includes Vendor Relations, AP disbursements, Tax Related Matters & Balance Sheet Reconciliations. Prepare and process purchase orders and vendor invoices.
* Manages Monthly Closing of AP Ledger and accounting assistance around accruals and prepayments
* Prepare vendor invoices for processing
* Prepare vendor payments for electronic processing via the on-line banking system.
* Deal with vendors, handling internal and external queries etc.
* Audit of travel expenses, including the validation of entries in the travel expense system incl. VAT compliance.
* Ensure all invoices are posted in correct period and calculation of sufficient accrual where required.
* Review aging and level of AP ledger and supplier reconciliation (85% Ledger Value).
* Assist in preparing month end journals.
* Use Tax Entry and Accruals preparation.
Ideal Candidate: Available Immediately, solid AP experience, open to contract, wanting to work in a fun innovative environment.
If this sounds like you please apply below or ideally email your resume to Leah firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.