Agility Dog Trainer Job in Qatar, Doha
– is great opportunity to get international professional experience in unique location.
The Vet Clinic is set at very central location, very close to one of the most famous and the oldest shopping malls in Qatar. Clinic provides different services to clients like: Vet consultancy, Treatment and surgeries; Vet pharmacy; Pet hotel; Pet day care and many others.Responsibilities:
Employer’s core values:
- Familiarize dogs with human interaction and teach basic obedience skills, such as walking in pace with handlers and sitting on command;
- Provide dogs with physical and mental exercise during the training process;
- Teach people to train their dog to do many complex tasks in a short time from a distance and at high speed.
Benefits and allowances:
Top skills required:
- Salary - $1345 + package including:
- Free ticket to Doha and return (for annual leave)
- Vacation (3 weeks paid leave annually + National & general holidays in Qatar)
- 4-5 years contract
Nice to have:
- Have trained agility dogs and competed in local or national agility dog competitions
- Has minimum three years of work experience as an agility dog trainer
- Physically fit with no disabilities as the job may require visiting animals at farms, barns or kennels etc.
- Must be able to speak well in English
- Kind and compassionate with animals
- Ready to work in a team.
- Is willing to undertake job training or Vocational courses
- Tolerant and kind to all races, religion, gender.
- Has no anger management issues or aggression issues.
- Good communication skills.