Cashier Job in Kingdom of Bahrain – luxury experience, multicultural team, unique location. Don’t miss the chance to become a part of Top Luxury Brand. Work and live in place where people do holidays!
The main goal of the brand is to deliver service excellence with professionalism, care and attention. The whole team is dedicated to satisfying customer needs. It is an integral part of Bahrain’s landscape and community, expanding throughout the Gulf region and will continue to evolve for many years to come.
Cashier will become a part of professional team combining the talents of highly experienced individuals from across the world. The multicultural team is dedicated to provide first-class services for guests.
Cashier will be responsible for:
– Welcome customers who enter the restaurant and ensure that they are being looked after by waiters.
– Ascertain that menus display the correct pricing.
– Change prices on menus as per instructions from the management.
– Operate cash machines and POS to calculate customers’ bills.
– Check bills to see if the correct amount has been displayed and print them out.
– Place printed bills in folders to be presented to customers.
– Answer customers’ questions regarding billed items
– Record totaled amounts, including expenses in restaurant’s database.
– Inform customers about available modes of payments.
Employer values commitment to guests, suppliers and employees. The dynamic and influential nature of the brand is due to its company culture and continues to encourage sustainability and success.
1. Net Salary Package - $318-530 (can vary depending on experience).
2. Full expat package including:
$85 food allowance;
Accommodation or housing allowance;
Company transport or transport allowance.
Key Competencies & Essential Skills:
Min 1 year in similar position;
Proficiency in English.