Market Access Director / Associate Director – Cheshire
Market Access Director / Associate Director, Cheshire, Consultancy, Pharmaceutical Projects, International Company, Market Access, Health Economics, Salary + Bonus, Office Based
A top international pharmaceutical consultancy company require an experienced Market Access professional to join their expanding practise in a Market Access Director / Associate Director role at their head offices in the Cheshire.
As a senior member of the company you will have the opportunity to head up your own team at an exciting time due to new projects coming in from domestic and international clients both existing and brand new which will involve various areas of Market Access such as developing strategy, interviewing, value demonstration, global value dossiers and payer landscaping & architecting and ensure. You will be responsible for overseeing the team, ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest standard and managed correctly, line manage senior members of the team and help to develop new business.
This is a great opportunity for a professional who is strong with market access and payers to join a company with a terrific leadership group and a very prosperous future, while delivering very good work to clients and fulfill the role of senior lead on assigned projects; providing business ownership and leadership within value insight and communications.
• Proposing and developing new or altered offerings related to market access, payer research, pricing and reimbursement, and providing input to the strategic direction of the practise
• Leading, monitoring and reporting assigned strategic and operational initiatives
• Working with the senior team members to ensure that work is won and delivered to the highest standard
• Engaging in activities to increase the profile of the capabilities of the company in payer and pricing research and reimbursement
• Assessing business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and communicating with clients to maximise the chance of winning work
• Preparing publications and presentations in area(s) of expertise
• Designing, managing and undertaking elements of project delivery, including leading payer insight research, development of pricing strategy and reimbursement dossiers.
• Line managing a team and mentoring junior colleagues
• Degree, MSc and PhD in Science, Life Science or relevant area
• 5+ years' experience in market access, payer reimbursement or relevant area
• Ability to produce client-ready documents which demonstrate clearly how the project meets our clients' needs; these include proposals, presentations, reports and regulatory/HTA submission documents
• Expertise in designing and completing complex research strategies
• Good project management skills
• Can oversee and direct the team, while being able to work on projects with colleagues too
• Knowledge of the top EU markets
• Capable of working in an agency/consultancy environment
• Up to date with key Market Access issues
If you are interested in this position we would love to hear from you. There will be an excellent salary on offer for the position along with extensive training programmes, great progression opportunities and benefits including bonus, pension, insurances (life, health, and invalidity), and a cycle to work scheme and gym membership. Please don’t hesitate to contact Munpreet on + 44 121 616 3479 / + 44 773 389 8036 or email me at email@example.com for more information on this role, or any other Market Access/Health Economic roles across the UK and Europe.
Keywords: Market Access, Pricing, HEOR, Health Economics, Health Economic, Health Economist, Outcomes Research, Pricing Reimbursement, Systematic Review, Systematic Reviewer, Epidemiology, PhD, Literature Searches Real World Evidence, RWE, Databases, Modelling, Cost Effective, HTA, Cost Calculator, Health Economy, Director, Senior Director, Manager, Market, Access, Dossiers, Market Access Strategy, Value Demonstration, Market Access Writer, Market Access Writing, Payer Reimbursement, PIRS, Payer Insight, Cheshire, Manchester, North West, UK, England
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.