Associate Consultant – Cheshire
Associate Consultant, Cheshire, Health Economics, Market Access, Pharmaceutical Projects, International Company, Value Communications, Consulting, Salary + Bonus, Office Based
Paramount recruitment is currently working with a well-established, international organisation within the pharmaceutical industry based in Cheshire. They are looking for an Associate Consultant to undertake a full time, permanent position which will be office based.
The company specialises in providing market access, health economics, value and medical communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. As a Associate Consultant you will be assessing business opportunities and leading the development of proposals, whilst supporting project teams in their interaction with clients, including providing senior leadership on selected assigned projects.
• Designing and managing project delivery, including desk research, development of value propositions and communications, and review of deliverables
• Maintaining up to date knowledge in the field and ensuring these are incorporated into proposals and projects
• Aiding in the project and financial management of projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time, in scope and to the agreed budget
• Participating in the value communications management team and contributing to the achievement of the business goals
• Mentoring junior team members and providing training as agreed in specialised field
• Line managing any assigned team members (dependent on experience)
Skills and experience:
• BSc educated in a relevant subject, such as life sciences, health economics or public health
• Understanding of health economics and healthcare policy, perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making
• Excellent data analysis, interpretation (qualitative and/or quantitative), written and verbal communication skills
• Being able to demonstrate strategic insight, discuss strategic project decisions with clients and project teams, and to gain their confidence
• Background in research techniques, including literature reviews or payer research
• Expertise in a specialist area relevant to value insight and communication
• Background in leading members of a project team, providing feedback on tasks completed, ensuring they deliver work of appropriate quality to agreed timelines, and motivating them to feel a sense of pride in the project
If you are interested in this position we would love to hear from you. There will be an excellent salary on offer for the position along with progression opportunities and benefits including bonus, pension, insurances (life, health, and invalidity), and a cycle to work scheme and gym membership. Please don’t hesitate to contact Munpreet on + 44 121 616 3479 / + 44 773 389 8036 or email me at email@example.com for more information on this role, or any other Market Access or HEOR roles across the UK and Europe.
Keywords: Associate Consultant, Cheshire, Pharmaceutical Projects, International Company, Value Communications, Consulting, Health Economics, Market Access, Salary + Bonus, Office Based
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Associate Consultant - Cheshire
Associate Consultant, Cheshire, Pharmaceutical Projects, International Company, Value Communications, Consulting, Salary, Office Based