Maintenance Planner – Luton - £35,000-£37,000 – CMMS Experience Ideal!
Maintenance Planner required to join a leading manufacturer based in the Luton area. My Client has a global presence and has is renowned for excellence within their industry. The successful Maintenance Planner will have experience using a CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) and will have previous planning experience within a manufacturing environment and will be tasked with planning, monitoring and updating an effective and efficient maintenance program to ensure the reliability of all equipment.
Salary - £35,000-£37,000
Working Hours – 08:00-16:30 (Monday-Friday)
Pension Scheme – 10% Company contribution
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Private healthcare scheme
* Prepare a maintenance plan with different time horizons in consultation with the maintenance team & considering the task lists generated for each machine.
* Ensure the effective utiliisation of CMMS (API/FTM) for reporting, data capturing and analyzing by all maintenance members.
* Coordinate with production and other support functions for the timely release of the equipment for performing maintenance tasks.
* Plan for the right resource – people, tools & spares.
* Measure the effectiveness of the maintenance program (task & frequency) and update the task list accordingly.
* Measure the efficiency of the maintenance program (rework, man hours spent) and update the program accordingly
* Ensure the maintenance programme based on learning is updated (break down, RCFA).
* Support the team to prepare the maintenance budget and provide input, alert by monitoring the actual verses budget.
* Lead the creation, maintenance, follow-up and updating of the maintenance related single point lessons, standard job instructions.
* Monitor and report the maintenance KPI’s.
* Ensure the availability of latest drawings and manuals for all equipment.
* Develop AM and PM program as we grow Maintenance Excellence program, together with the planner follow up breakdowns.
* Follow up BDE’s is carried out accordingly to ensure that the activities from the BDE’s is carried out and that the AM & PM program is being updated.
* Act as the API Super User.
* Conduct API training, keeping track of updates and the system updated.
* Initiate machine refurbishments (for machines having AM & PM program).
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy