Senior Marketing Executive - Retail - Reading
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for a step up? Do you have strong marketing experience in retail or fashion? Have you worked on a variety of marketing campaigns including but not limited to social media, POS, Print, Email, PR and Events? YES... We need you!
A fantastic client who are based in Reading are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive. The role is for a very successful clothing company whose products can be found in many high street retailers.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have worked as a marketing executive or marketing manager for a retailer
- Have experience working on a full-spectrum of marketing campaigns including:
- Email marketing
- PR and Events
- Social Media
- Be confident in delivering marketing collateral on budget and on time
- Be a team player with solid experience in briefing and supporting graphic designers and members of the creative team
- Be a strong communicator, building successful relationships with retail partners
- Have experience in product or fashion marketing
- Have some good strategy experience
- Be able to grow and develop new marketing opportunities
This is an exciting role for a superb company who can offer good career development. As the role grows and builds on it's success you will have the opportunity to become marketing manager and essentially grow a small team.
For more information on this role please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at www.thepeoplenetwork.co.uk