Search Discovery is a digital intelligence company that empowers organizations to make transformative business decisions. We work with hundreds of organizations that struggle with harnessing data to improve their decision-making processes. We know this issue is causing companies to lose revenue and sleep.
Our digital intelligence solutions empower smarter decision-making. We help organizations capture, understand and communicate the right data to propel their business forward. Through our activation, empowerment and advisory services, we provide organizations with the expertise needed to avoid bad business decisions that can derail their success.
Our goal? To enable high-fives, handshakes and business impact.
Search Discovery is currently seeking a Managing Director to lead our expansion into the United Kingdom and continental Europe. In this role, you will have full P&L ownership of the business in Europe. The ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter who can leverage experience in digital marketing, analytics, and / or the business intelligence industry, and has a solid understanding of the value digital analytics solutions can provide. Experience leading and growing a regional team in a professional services organization including P&L management is critical. This is a highly visible position that will play a vital role in our continued growth as an organization.
- Work with the business’s executive leadership team (CEO, President, COO, CFO and Chief Strategy Officer) and practice leads in overall strategy formulation for the region including business development, execution, solution offering, pricing, resourcing, etc.
- Focus on the development and growth of the SDI business through building relationships in the industry, identifying opportunities (net new clients/partners), growing existing relationships, completing business deals and entering new markets.
- Play a leadership role within the business by managing the growth strategy and all growth activities across all practice areas for Europe, ensuring that all activities are adding value to the business and prioritized accordingly.
- Oversee the generation of proposals tailored to specific client needs, articulating SDI specific value propositions and that support SDI profitability targets.
- Lead executive relationships with key business and channel partnerships in the region; develop overall strategy and business plan for channel partners in the region.
- Oversee key team member recruitment across various disciplines with a constant focus on hiring and developing top talent.
- Execute outreach strategies by prospecting new businesses with a target on specific vertical markets including retail, healthcare, consumer packaged goods and others.
- Conduct regular performance, marketing and competitive analyses for the business in order to identify business opportunities and avail insights for strategic decision-making.