Would you consider yourself an experienced Sales Administrator, looking for a new and exciting opportunity within an outstanding and prestigious organisation?
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides both challenges and rewards?
You may have never heard of us, but we are the world’s fastest-growing major industry. Accounting for 5-15% of GDP in most countries, it enjoys annual growth rates that outstrip information technology. Across the world, new hospitals, new ways for caring for the elderly and new ways of dealing with chronic conditions are springing up.
This is a chance for a great administrator with 2 or more years of related experience, to join a market-leading publisher, whose high-end publications and events enjoy unusually high renewal rates. You will be in charge of maintaining a smooth renewals cycle and supporting the sales team with new sales, whilst managing our Salesforce CRM platform.
We are looking for an organised, detail-oriented administrator who will look for ways to improve our processes and customer experience. You will be part of a lively, close-knit team using the advanced Salesforce/Pardot platform. Systematic training both in-house and externally will be provided. The role is full-time and office based, but we are open to applicants seeking to work 3.5-4 days a week.
There are opportunities for career progression into sales/account management and/or Salesforce/finance.
* Managing and maintaining our subscription renewal process
* All new invoicing and setting up of subscriptions in CRM and website
* Managing conference ticket and registration process
* Payment reconciliation, chasing debtors, maintaining accurate accounts
* Owning, auditing and improving Salesforce CRM data
* Researching companies and people for the prospects database
* Handling customer enquiries
Sales Administrator | Sales | Administrator | Administration | Admin | B2B Publishing | Events | Customer Service | Customer Support
* Educated to A-levels or degree level.
* Two years experience in sales administration or in a related admin role.
* IT literacy - you will need to use many forms of software packages including Salesforce / Pardot (CRM), online accounting software, conference registration software, Wordpress and Microsoft Office suite
* Confident, assertive communicator - the role will require speaking to clients and chasing payments on the phone
* Organisation, attention to detail and a high level of patience
* Team player, someone who will actively seek to support others on the sales team
* Someone who wants to learn
* Someone who wants to get in early on a fast-growing business
* High degree of energy, resilience and enthusiasm for work: preparedness to go the extra mile and to work flexible hours when necessary
* A keen interest and understanding of business
* Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM package
* Foreign languages
A relaxed and friendly business operating from really nice, quiet office space, we are the only publisher dedicated to private healthcare services internationally, focusing on Europe and Emerging Markets.
Through our news, databases and events, we are connecting people, operators, investors, advisors and suppliers in health care services, challenging traditional thinking and showcasing the most innovative business models.