Wagner Consulting is one of the best online translation agencies that provide professional translation services to a large local and foreign customer base. With customers on six continents and a growing global reputation, we are currently seeking Junior Project Managers to further cover our business needs in North- and South America.
Responsibilities will include:
You will be overlooking our production and will be reporting directly to superior management. This means you will plan capacities, resources and coordinate between different sales and accounting. You will be responsible for the turnover and profit of these divisions as well as handle HR matters in coordination with HR and Vendor Management.
Further you will support clients for our firm as well as:
• Manage projects from beginning to end including budget, negotiating with freelance translators and proofreaders, ensure deadlines are met or exceeded and signing off on completed project
• Review job specification to make sure product meets client needs
• Proofread final product and at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
• Prepare and complete client-billing files to open and close projects and invoice client
• Implement current, and create new, quality assurance measures
• Handle staff members and your / their own team
• Work independently and report to his superiors
• Make sure target goals and numbers are met or exceeded for your team and yourself
• Strong communication skills (both within his team, clients and vendors)
Please send your application to us!